Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Days Away!!

Ok, so now we are just days away from meeting in Lincoln. Some will be meeting us in Rock Rapids, some will only be with us a few days and we will likely pick up a few RAGBRAI riff-raff (they seem to gravitate to us), but we will be in Iowa and all will be as it should be.


I don't know about anyone else, but the 'ole Web Beyotch is ready for Friday. I need this like I need O2. This week is super hectic. With work and trying to get packed and getting the bikes ready I will get no sleep. I was up all day before work (12hr shift) working on bikes. I wasn't able to get mine done before work so I had to drive. BTW, I am getting really tired of driving. It seems that my attitude just totally sours when I am dealing with A-Holes behind the wheel of a car. Granted I have to deal with them when I am on the bike, but I seem to be able to deal with it better when I am on the bike. Guess that is where my happy place is and things just seem a little easier to deal with when your at your happy place.

Anyway. For those of you staying home and wanting to check our progress remember to come here for pics and various words of wisdom as we travel through Iowa. We will try and post at least one review each day, but there will likely be more.

Speaking of words of wisdom, I will leave you with this for now. Suz found this and I have never heard a truer statement.

"Nothing ever tasted better than a cold beer on a beautiful afternoon with nothing to look forward to but more of the same." Hugh Hood

-Nate, The Web Beyotch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home