Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Geek

From The FL:

Got my new wireless cyclometer set up last night and tried it out this morning. I don't know what's happening to me but I suddenly have a craving for numbers. I've purchased a watch and now a cyclometer in the last 6 months- two things I haven't had for years. And I'm pretty obsessed with the temperature lately too. My bike looks like it has warts now with the face mounted on stem, the sensor/transmitter on the fork and the magnet on the spoke. Don't know how long it will stay on. Until I get tired of seeing how fast I can go down "The Big Giant Hill", I guess. That's the only reason I wanted it anyway. I hit 41.4 mph going down N. Manhattan this morning. Yes, that's speeding. Piss off.

-The D


Geezz, what a geek!

-Nate, The Web Beyotch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home