Thursday, July 12, 2007

Countdown Time!!

Ok, so with RAGBRAI less than two weeks away and with Le Tour on the telly (or the internet for me without cable); I am getting really excited about being on my bike. I have been riding constantly. If I am not at work or asleep I am on that bike. Then when I am at work I am either watching or reading about riding my bike. Then while I am sleeping I am dreaming about riding my bike. Lance can say whatever he wants, but sometimes it is about the bike.

So I thought that I would post up an interesting link concerning bike fit. Bike fit is of major importance on RAGBRAI. If your bike doesn't fit you, you will not be comfortable and being uncomfortable on RAGBRAI means less beer drinking. That's not cool. You have to find that balance in your fit. Between comfort and power. You want to be able to effectively make it up that next hill and keep up with yer mates, but you also aren't racing in Le Tour so you want to be comfortable too.

Peter White sums it up pretty well. Check it out while your dreaming of riding your bike amongst all that corn. See all you Nooners in Iowa!!

-Nate, the Web Beyotch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home